Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Coming up with new ways to make you safer on the road is a top priority at Serfas. Their unique “BLAST” Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10 minute runtime in that specific mode so you'll know when you need to recharge to be seen. How It Works: - When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute. - When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.* - Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached. - While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete. - Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode. Features: - “Blast” Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery - Design Easily Fits Aero Applications - Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours - Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options Specs: - Solids Modes: High (100 Lumens): 2 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 7.75 hrs - Flash Modes: High (100 Lumens): 3.5 hrs & Low (20 Lumens): 14.5 hrs - Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket - Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Boasting 4200 lumens and 6 CREE LEDs at 6000k; the Pro 4200 Enduro offers 4 brightness settings and a daylight flash mode that are factory-tuned to optimize riding in any condition. And, a long-lasting 8-cell battery that doubles as a USB portable charger makes this lighting system perfect for long night rides, high speed MTB descents, or backcountry touring. - Ultra bright 4200 lumen output - 8 Cell Li-Ion battery, doubles as a USB portable charger - Remote switch for ease of operation - The preferred light for serious MTB riders - Highly durable light housing with Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon - Perfect for handlebar mounting - FL 1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - 4 steady light modes and 1 daylight flash - Custom 3 cone dual-beam reflectors utilizing 6 CREE LEDs at 6000k - Convenient nylon storage pouch Warranty: - The Pro 4200 Enduro Remote is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. System Includes: - LED Headlamp with Remote Switch - Li-Ion Battery/USB Portable Charger - Handlebar Mount - Fits up to 35mm - AC Adapter - Nylon Storage Pouch
Lezyne's Strip Drive Front is a powerful five-LED cycling light. Light and durable co-molded lens/body construction. Unique aero and round bar compatible design. Five ultra-high-output LEDs delivering up to 300 lumens. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Seven combined lumen and flash modes. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick.
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket
Knog's Blinder light series packs a huge amount of light into a tiny package. The optics are designed to direct light in a powerful beam pattern, while the waterproof body attaches to seatposts and handlebars with ease. A USB port allows for convenient recharging and tactile buttons make for easy operation, even while wearing gloves.
Garmin Varia UT800 Meet the smart headlight that shines brighter for longer - High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6km) away - Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours - Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life - Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more - Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash Specs: - Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6mm x 33.5mm x 29.7mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7mm with flange) - Weight: 4.6oz (130.0g) - Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash - Lumens: 800 - CREE LED: yes - Degrees of visibility: 270 degrees - Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6km) - Water rating: IPX7
Eliminate the need for frustrating button pressing with the precision-dial Lumabeam. Switch quickly and easily between light modes, even when wearing gloves, with the simple dial function. Get home safely with a handy dual color, low powered strip that can be used as an emergency front or rear light. A tool-free multi-position mount is simple to attach anywhere on the bike or helmet, keeping you visible in low light conditions. - 300 lumen Cree LED - Tough aluminium body - Top LED strip glows red or white - Dial to change mode - Multi-position mount Burn Times: Front / Top - Full power: 2 hrs / 6hrs - Medium Power: 3 hrs / 14hrs - Flash: 6 hours / 46hrs - Strobe: 6 hrs / 58hrs
React quickly to any conditions with this 150 lumen, multi-use light. Fitted with a handy, dual colored LED strip, it can double up as an emergency low-powered front or back light, when needed. Rebooting your light is a breeze with USB charging – perfect for home, office or on the go. Housed in a sandblasted aluminium body, the light comes with an adjustable mount allowing it to be positioned horizontally or vertically on the handlebar, seatpost or helmet, in an airtight grip. - 150 lumen Cree LED - Tough aluminium body - Top LED strip glows red or white - Multi-position mount - Direct USB charging Burn Times Front / Top: - Full power: 2hrs / 4hrs - Medium Power: 3.5hrs / NA - Strobe: 7.5hrs / 19hrs - Flash: 7 hours / 19hrs
Small but powerful The Ion 100 R is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 500m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. - Focused optics provide be seen safety with a broad but powerful light - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness in flash mode - 100 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Ideal for handlebar or on bike mount - 100LM-1.5hrs, 50LM-3hrs,5LM-16hrs, Night Flash-7hrs, Day Flash-5hrs - Includes quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable - Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 8 Next page