Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. It comes in Headlight, Tail Light, USB Headlight, USB Tail Light and Combo pack. - Super Bright LED - 50 hrs runtime on steady - 150 hrs runtime on flash - Aluminum Body - Extremely adjustable release strap - Waterproof - 240 degree visibility
FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Phoenix integrated USB rechargeable Helmet Tail Light. It's simple to install and remove with the helmet mount system and features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash. Motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Integrated USB Rechargeable Charge Port w/ Charge Indicator Light - Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On) - Weight: 17g w/ Bracket - Battery: 250mAh Lithium Polymer - Light Body Dimensions: 32 x 55 x 18mm Modes: - Solid: High – 4 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 8 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 30 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 70 Hours (3 Lumens)
An economical and stylish starter headlight that uses common AA (1x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours- Daytime Flash – 10 Hours - Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) - Weight: 90 Grams w/ Bracket
FEATURES - Super Bright (120 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote - Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 23 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (40 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (20 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (120 Lumens): 23 hrs, High Flash Slow (60 Lumens): 12 hrs, High Flash Fast (60Lumens): 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (25 Lumens): 18.5 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Clean, sleek looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series Commuter headlight will illuminate your path. The 2020 Serfas True 600 Commuter features 600 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination and 600 attention-grabbing lumens in Daytime Flash. A wrap-around amber LED illuminated side marker puts out bright ambient light for great added side visibility to traffic and pedestrians. An oversized large power button with multiple touch zones and LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures confident light operation and convenient battery monitoring. Bar Bracket and Go-Pro mount adapter included. - Super-Bright 600 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra-Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port - 1A Charging - Last Mode Memory - Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro Mount Adapter - Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 124 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 600 Lumens—30 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—40 hrs
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 600 MTB features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 600 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra-large power button with LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro, Helmet, and Bar Bracket Included. - 600 Lumen Output - Extra-Large Grippy Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port w/1A Fast Charging - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Go-Pro and Bar Bracket Included - Removable Li-Ion Battery - Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 128 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs (Using 1A USB Wall Charger) Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4.5 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—10 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash 600 Lumens—40 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—50 hrs
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
The City Rover is a USB-rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours of ride time. The City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after the low-battery indicator light comes on. - Additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after low-battery indicator light comes on - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5-hour charging cycle - 5 Modes (burn time): Steady High 500 Lumens 2 hours, Steady Medium 250 Lumens 4 hours, Steady Low 125 - Lumens 8 hours, Pulse 400 Lumens 16 hours, Daytime Flash 400 Lumens 36 hours
The City Rover is a USB-rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours of ride time. The City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after the low-battery indicator light comes on. - Additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after low-battery indicator light comes on - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5-hour charging cycle - 5 Modes (burn time): Steady High 700 Lumens 2 hours, Steady Medium 350 Lumens 4 hours, Steady Low 200 - Lumens 8 hours, Pulse 600 Lumens 16 hours, Daytime Flash 600 Lumens 36 hours
The City Rover 700 is a USB-rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness-destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours of ride time. The City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low-power safety mode after the low-battery indicator light comes on. - 5 Modes (burn time): Steady High 700 Lumens 2 hours, Steady Medium 350 Lumens 4 hours, Steady Low 200 - Lumens 8 hours, Pulse 600 Lumens 16 hours, Daytime Flash 600 Lumens 36 hours - Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Micro USB charging cord included; 3-hour charging cycle - Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount - Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding
The Portland Design Works Daybot Tail Light has a CREE LED to power a 100 lumen Daytime Pulse mode for increased visibility on sunny days. Switch from Day Modes to Night Modes to conserve battery power. Hold the power button down for 1 second to turn the light on or off. The Daybot Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets. - 2 Day Modes (runtime): Solid - 60 lumens (6 hours), Pulse - 100 lumens (20 hours) - 3 Night Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (20 hours), Flash - 20 lumens (100 hours), Pulse - 20 lumens (30 hours) - USB rechargeable li-polymer battery - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Includes Micro USB recharging cord - Weight: 1.9 oz - Lifetime Warranty
The PDW Kepler E-Bike Headlight works with any 6V-15V e-bike system, and it comes packed with 350 lumens and a sturdy stainless steel fork mount. The Kepler E-bike Headlight comes equipped with a Bosch-friendly plug pre-installed for quick attachment to any Bosch e-bike system. For other e-bike installations, the Bosch plug can simply be clipped off, and the light functions just the same directly wired up. - Works with 6-15V systems - Mounts to fork crown with steel bracket - Features a cut-off beam to not blind oncoming riders