Be safe with NiteRider's Stinger USB Taillight! This small, easy to install safety light has a powerful 25 lumen LED that's visible from a half mile away. There are three modes to choose from: high, low, and flash. It easily mounts to almost any seatpost with the included rubber strap. Plus, when the battery indicator show a low battery, you can charge it in under 2 hours from a computer's USB port!
Thirty powerful micro-LEDs give the Pangolin an excellent balance of run-time and brightness. - 50 lumens - High / Low / Flash 1 / Flash 2 / Pulse - Side visibility - Tool-free installation - USB-rechargeable - Battery level indicator Run Times: - Hi-Beam: 1.5 hrs - Low-Beam: 6 hrs - Flash 1: 24 hrs - Flash 2: 27 hrs - Pulse: 4 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
Giant's Numen+ Spark 30 LED Taillight boasts 30 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 30 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
$31.00 - $33.00
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini 15 LED Taillight boasts 15 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 20 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility, and Blackburn's unique BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - TIR Lenses - LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - Polycarbonite Construction - 2 hour recharge time - Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen) - 48g
Two LEDs power Blackburn's super-bright Local 15 taillight. - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 15 lumens - 3 modes: High: 15 lumens, Steady Flash: 15 lumens, Strobe: 15 lumens - Runtime: High: 48 hrs, Steady Flash: 95 hrs, strobe: 108 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - Large translucent lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves - Replaceable AA batteries (Included)
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 6 Next page