Be safe with NiteRider's Stinger USB Taillight! This small, easy to install safety light has a powerful 25 lumen LED that's visible from a half mile away. There are three modes to choose from: high, low, and flash. It easily mounts to almost any seatpost with the included rubber strap. Plus, when the battery indicator show a low battery, you can charge it in under 2 hours from a computer's USB port!
$19.99 - $26.99
Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to nine lumens and three output/flash modes. Side Visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
$36.00 - $38.00
Giant's Numen+ Spark 30 LED Taillight boasts 30 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 30 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
$31.00 - $33.00
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini 15 LED Taillight boasts 15 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 20 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Non-Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs - 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) - Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
Page 1 of 5 Next page