- Lightweight aluminum body with long lasting steel parts - Unique ball-bearing action for precise punch markings - 5" overall length, 5/8" body diameter, replaceable all-steel point (GT-0078) - Made in the USA
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- Heat-treated tool steel with centerless-ground ends - 4" long with knurled bodies offer solid grip - First (4) have 3/4" drive length, last (4) have 1" drive length - Contains 8 individual punch sizes: 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", & 5/16", vinyl case
- Precision, Swiss pattern needle file set - Knurled aluminum 5-1/2" handle with file-lock tip - Three most common files: flat, round, triangular - 8-1/2" overall length (file + handle)
- Smooth actuator provides accurate control and delivery rate - Generous reservoir for liquid lubricants - All aluminum construction with steel pen/pocket clip - Protective screw-on cover prevents leakage - Overall length: 5-5/8"
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters
- Great for re-opening cut housing and for marking cuts - Hardwood fluted handle offers a comfortable grip - Alloy steel blade securely mated to steel ferrule and cap - 6-1/2" overall length (3-1/2" pick-blade)
- Classic design with anti-friction, flare groove rollers for precision cuts - Replaceable, hardened alloy-steel cutting wheel - Hardened steel retractable/lockable deburring blade - Works on 3mm-30mm tubing diameters (replacement cutting wheel available)
- T-handle provides leverage for easier reaming - Made from hardened, tempered tool steel - Precision ground cutting edges for long life - Designed to ream diameters between 1/8" and 1/2"
Page 1 of 1