Jerseys/Tops (Long Sleeve)
Perfect for cooler days, warming up for races, or – better still – sporting on the podium, this piece offers outstanding performance at a great price. - Officially licensed product for the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team - Three rear pockets and reflective accents for increased visibility - Works_Team inspired design - Full-zip
Too fast to be a jacket but more protective than any jersey: the iJ.intermediate_s7 lightweight jacket is Assos apparel innovation at its best. The profBlack edition isn’t exclusively for top-flight professionals either; it’s a stealth approach to cycling apparel that delivers the ultimate performance in a minimally branded, understated manner. For spring and fall cycling, it’s sometimes tricky to find the right apparel. This jacket has a unique personality, realized through the use of stratagonUltra milleRighe material. This remarkably lightweight textile is wind-blocking, water-resistant, and thermo-responsive, which means the front panel of this long-sleeve cycling jersey makes short work of both sweat and showers. The iJ.intermediate_s7 riding jacket's windproof collar and thermal shoulders help ensure that the chill stays off your back, while its compressive racingFit form is optimized for a riding position. The cuffs fit snugly with a pressure-free WristWrap design; the full length zip has a draft flap to minimize drag and keep out annoying drafts. Whatever you call it, this confoundingly versatile cycling top is sure to be an Assos jersey you return to again and again.
Mid-weight fabric transfers moisture efficiently keeping wearer dry and comfortable. Features: - Mid-weight, moisture-wicking fabric - Offset seams for increased comfort - Flat seam construction - Full-length external locking front zipper - Three large rear pockets - Elastic-free cuffs and bottom hem - Angled side pockets for easy access - Reflective accents for improved visibility
Castelli's Flanders Wind base layers are great for staying dry, comfortable and warm. They're made of Castelli's multidenier polyester that has excellent breathability and moisture transfer, while Castelli's Windstopper front panel eliminates winter's cold bite.. They also have a stretch fit and flatlock seams for a sweet fit and feel. There are mesh armpits for added ventilation, a long back that stays tucked in and a mock turtleneck for extra coverage.
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft keeps your body dry and comfortable during rides in cool to cold conditions. Its Pro Zero fabric provides a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit. Plus, the extended back is perfect for protecting your backside when you're pedaling. • Circular knitting process allows for a seamless torso and a high stretch, nonrestrictive fit • Internal air channels allow body heat to escape • Textured filament yarns
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft features Pro Zero fabric for a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit that keeps you dry, warm, and comfortable on chilly rides. Plus, the extended drop-tail protects your backside as you pedal. • Soft and ventilating crew neck • Side panels for a more feminine look • Keeps your body dry and comfortable • Flatlock seams • Perfect fit • Excellent moisture transport
- Lightweight fabric with a soft touch and high elasticity that ensures a great ergonomic fit - Mesh inside collar and pre-shaped sleeves - Fabric: 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Lightweight fabric with a soft touch and high elasticity that ensures a great ergonomic fit - Mesh inside collar - Pre-shaped sleeves - Fabric: 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Soft ventilating and ligthweight crewneck baselayer that offers superior function - Ergonomic fit with thin lightweight and elastic fabric - Craft's high-tech micro-polyester fabric with a combination of Coolmax and Thermolite fibers - Flatlock seams that follow body movements and extreme moisture transportation for superb drying effects
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Soft jersey in a wool blend that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable in any condition - Wool that provides warmth and comfort no matter if you are dry or wet - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Odor free by nature - Fabric: 52% Polyamide / 43% Wool / 5% Elastane
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
$35.00 $70.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$37.50 $75.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$68.50 $137.00 50% Off
• Merino fabric - helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions • Contrast color cuff design • Zipped rear pockets • Race fit
Let Giant's Centro Long Sleeve Jersey be the centerpiece of your daily kit. Made from warm and quick-drying Thermtextura fabric, this lightweight jersey is perfect during the changing seasons. The Centro features a full-length zipper, seamless raglan sleeves, and three spacious rear pockets.
A perfect blend of comfort, performance, and great looks, Giant's GT-S long-sleeved jersey is a great addition to any cyclist's closet. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric it breathes well and dries quickly. The GT-S features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a full-height collar.
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm Long Sleeve Jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this long sleeve jersey features mesh panels for ventilation when you're pedaling hard. With no zipper or rear pockets, the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
RULE THE MOUNTAIN. Featuring the same design and materials as the kits worn by Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders, this kit is perfect for enduro races, trail rides, or shred sessions in the park. Made in collaboration with apparel designer 100%, Traverse helps you make the most out of your off-road adventures. Features - Soft TransTextura fabric with mesh design at back side enhances heat ventilation and quick moisture transfer and drying - Stylish wider neck opening makes it easy to wear - Long sleeve jersey features elastic sleeve opening for easy on and off - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Multiple color ways for easy match with bikes and gears - Relaxed fit - UPF 75+
Make every ride a winner in Giant's Streak Long Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$95.00 - $100.00
- ThermTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - Reflective details - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
- Club Fit - ThermTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - Reflective details - UPF 30+ sun protection
The Men's LS Roust Jersey features long sleeves for extra coverage when shredding through overgrowth or a little extra warmth on cooler rides, and they're designed to be compatible with pads. The polyester fabrication has wicking properties to keep your skin dry and cool, and an interior lens wipe allows you to clean your goggle or glasses quickly. The loose, relaxed fit is stylish and comfortable, and the bold colors and graphics match your go-big style out on the trail. - UPF 20+ - Moisture-wicking fabric - Interior lens wipe - Relaxed fit - Fabric: 100% polyester
Keep crushing as the temperature drops. By utilizing a brushed-back high-loft Italian fabric, this jersey stretches and moves with you, and custom articulated cuffs fit snugly to keep the cold out. Because cold-weather riding often requires hauling extra cargo, Giro has constructed Expandable Storage Pockets (ESP) that expand when you need to store a rain jacket, gloves, or snacks. When the brisk air tries to hold you back, get out there and keep crushing the ride as you crush the cold. - Italian thermal fabric - UPF 50+ - Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating - Expandable Storage Pockets (ESP) - Secure zip pocket - Full-length wind guard front zipper - Articulated stretch cuffs - Hem gripper - Reflective logo and highlights - Formfitting
Page 1 of 3 Next page