$125.00 - $250.00
An off season? Not when you're wearing Specialized's Element 2.0 Windstopper! Windstopper soft shell fabric fends off the elements and keeps you riding through the cooler seasons, while a tall collar and hook and loop wrist seals help conserve warmth. The jacket features a zippered chest pocket, three rear expansion pockets, and a rear security pocket, so you can take along nutrition or extra gear. A zippered jersey access pocket lets you reach beneath your jacket and grab nutrition out of your jersey pockets. And, the Element 2.0 incorporates reflective elements to keep you visible in low light riding conditions.
$159.00 - $159.99
- Maximum reflectivity to ensure the cyclist's safety - Entire jacket is manufactured from 100% reflective material providing 360 degrees of visibility - Waterproof with a fleece-lined collar and adjustable waistband and Velcro cuffs - Multiple vents (front, shoulder/back, and under arms) allow the rider to regulate body temperature - Machine washable - 500G
Wear Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Softshell Jacket as insurance against finicky weather. Its lightweight, warm P.R.O. Softshell fabric keeps wind and wet weather at bay while breathing for dry, comfortable warmth. The zipper with draft flap keeps cold drafts out and the high, tapered collar further seals out the elements with perfect ergonomics. Plus, this sweet jacket boasts one back and one chest zippered pocket, Direct Vent panels, and reflective details for safety!
Mavic's Cosmic Pro Vest is an ultralight piece of wind and rain protection. The windproof chest piece helps you shrug off the cooler temps of the shoulder seasons, and the vest is super packable so when it warms up you can easily fit it into your jersey pocket. A fitted cut minimizes flapping and bulk while the stretch inserts provide optimal freedom of movement.
$159.95 - $159.99
Mavic's Sprint H2O Jacket provides complete weather protection thanks to Mavic's Rain Ride technology and sealed seams. To keep the air moving, Mavic's Air Mesh enhances breathability to prevent overheating, and the ergonomic design features total freedom of movement for a perfect fit. Plus, this jacket boasts rear and chest pockets, a full zipper, and reflective accents for safety.
Gore's Alp-X Jacket boasts Gore's Gore-Tex Paclite shell for excellent water resistance and it packs small so you can take it along. It also has an ergonomic cut for the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement, and a tuck-away tail and adjustable hood that add even more weather protection. You'll also love the drawcord waist for sealing out the wet, the handy zip chest pocket, the zipper flap and tall collar that help keep you warm. There's also reflective piping for safety.
Garneau's Clean Imper Jacket is an indispensable piece of precipitation protection. This eco-friendly waterproof rain shell is made from EVA, a heavy-metal-free material that protects without damaging the environment. This slick shell also sports underarm and side mesh vents to prevent overheating and a full Velcro fastener in front for easy on/off. Plus, the reflective tape on the back keeps you visible on those dreary days.
- Lightweight double-layer jacket with significant rain protection - Gore Windstopper 150 front and sleeves - Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant non-membrane water protection available - ProSecco Strada inner liner with 2nd front zip - Waterproof YKK Vislon zipper - Articulated collar that fits better whether you’re standing or riding - Front zippered pocket - 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes - Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you - Advanced patterning makes for an excellent close-to-body fit - Castelli silicone text gripper at waist keeps jersey from riding up
This jacket can change the way you ride. It’s so small you’ll find yourself stuffing it in your pocket for rides with even a remote chance of rain, just because it takes up so little space. And you’ll be extending your rides into conditions when rain is in the forecast because you know you’ll be perfectly covered. Using Gore’s newest SHAKEDRY two-layer fabric, we constructed the most minimalistic jacket that still covers your needs. It fits over your jersey and vest. It covers your tail. It has a tall collar. It has a YKK Vislon waterproof zipper. It has reflectivity. But that’s about it. Compared to the Idro Pro jacket, this one is made to go in your pocket for every ride, yet still provide the essential protection when called into duty. - The lightest Castelli GORE-TEX® Product ever made - Durably waterproof and long-lasting weather protection backed by the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY promise - GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY product technology - Folds into just half a pocket
The Mortirolo climb in Valtellina is a climb made famous by the Giro d'Italia. It's steep and unforgiving. It demands a lot of the rider, but reaching the top is incredibly rewarding. It's a good five-hour drive from our Castelli HQ, but the climb is so phenomenal that we made the trip twice last summer. If you're demanding of your equipment, you'll love the Mortirolo. It's incredibly versatile thanks to the front and sleeve wind protection, yet it doesn't cause overheating thanks to the fleece back. It has a large reflective panel on the back and our easy-sliding YKK zipper to make on-the-fly ventilation adjustments a simple one-handed operation. - Engineered knit stretch windproof panels on sides and shoulders - Gore Windstopper X-Fast main body fabric - Thermoflex back allows heat and moisture to escape - Reflective panel below pockets for maximum visibility - 3 rear pockets - YKK Vislon zipper
• Windstopper X-Fast protection on front, sleeves and yoke for soft breathable insulation • Back in Warmer thermal fleece fabric to help with ventilation • 3 rear pockets • Reflective tabs • Gripper elastic waist to seal out drafts • Colored piping
- Zips just above elbows to allow use as longor short-sleeve jacket - Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces - GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability - Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection - YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection - Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest - 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands - Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces - GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability - Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection - YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection - Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest - 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands - Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Best race or training vest with windproof front and breathable rain-repelling back - GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch lightweight fabric on front - Nano Flex Light Woven on back for breathable stretch with good water protection - YKK Vislon zipper for easy ventilation adjustment on the fly - 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve - Gabba-style dropped tail with reflective panel
A lightweight packable shell, ideal for stuffing into your pocket in case of rain on those unpredictable days. The Squadra ER jacket will shut out the wind and provide a bit of protection from light rain while still being small enough to pack into your back pocket or seat bag. An essential item for every ride. - Minimalist shell jacket for that long Dolomite descent or unexpected rain shower - Coated 100% polyester ripstop fabric is windproof and moderately water-resistant - Rear vent opening - Camlock zipper - Rear reflective detailing
- Our lightest jacket for fall or light winter riding - GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-Mid front and sleeves for wind protection with exceptional breathability - Warmer fleece fabric on back for additional breathability - Asymmetrical YKK Vislon zipper - 3 rear pockets
Let the rain roll off you like water off a duck's back when you put on Bellwether's Screamin' Meemie Jacket. This easily packable polyurethane rain jacket is perfect for unsettled weather days to keep you dry during sudden downpours. The mesh-panel underarms allow for breathability and the full zipper makes putting on this jacket quick and easy. Plus, the jacket stores easily in a jersey pocket when the sun is shining.
The Assos Equipe RS Rain Jacket insulates, protects, and keeps the chill away with its waterproof construction and race-focused cut. At just 170g, it's half the weight of their legendary sturmPrinz, which means this is the jacket to grab when you need something slightly more everyday, slightly less heavy-duty. Crafted with Schloss Tex, the latest to come from the Assos Textile Laboratory, a lightweight, flexible, and waterproof fabric with minimal weight. This riding jacket borrows numerous cues from the race-proven sturmPrinz, such as the taped wrists and neck to minimize friction, silicon elastic waistband, and slot pockets that allow access to your regular jersey pockets beneath. Assos also applied a double zipper so you can get frontal airflow from the bottom, top, or both. With premiere water-repellent and windproof properties, the Equipe is an all-year riding jacket that provides pro-level performance.
For a jacket that's this lightweight, the Assos IJ HaBu 5 Jacket supplies a generous amount of warmth. Their Stratagon fabric provides insulation and blocks wind in critical front-facing areas and also features a 4-way stretch for an awesome fit. The inside arms and back feature soft Roubaix Q fabric to vent excess heat. You also get a high collar, two rear zip pockets and reflective accents for safety.
As a stalwart in the MILLE GT collection, this jacket employs a specifically engineered fabric that is both windproof and water-resistant, while still being lightweight and breathable—all at a great price. Taking design and engineering inspiration from the iconic falkenZahn gilet, the hydrophilic membrane on the front panels of this jacket gives increased wind and water resistance to protect you when the weather is bad. Knowing that spring and fall riding also sees the mercury rise, Assos included their opulent RX brushed fabric on the lower of the front of this jacket to elevate breathability and comfort—its brushed finish also doubles as supreme insulation when needed. Taking the breathability of the jacket to the next level, Assos used their lightweight summer jersey Stripe Tex fabric on the arms. Lightweight, protective and breathable, this jacket is the zenith of Assos' engineering abilities. For you, it’s a jacket that will keep you warm on those chilly mornings without running the risk of overheating as the temperature and ride intensity increases. Sounds like a good call for any ride carried out away from the heat of summer.
Built for the coldest, harshest winter conditions, the Ultraz Winter Jacket keeps you out on the road, regardless of what Mother Nature has in store. For the most demanding winter conditions that send most cyclists into retreat mode—or back to the rollers—the Ultraz Jacket is ready to get on with it outside, right where you belong. At the wind-facing front panel, Assos used their NEOS Ultra textile—a lightweight 2L softshell with PU bonded membrane that’s water-resistant and 100% windproof—to ensure this element-facing section of your upper body remains fully protected from snow, rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temperatures. Assos then turned up the heat by mating this Ultra membrane with our highly insulating, breathable brushed RX, ensuring your core remains dry and warm. NEOS Light was added to the tops of the arms and shoulders, with a light brushed treatment on the interior for added protection and comfort.
$459.00 - $479.00
When it's raining and you want the ultimate in waterproof protection and temperature regulation, reach for the Assos RS.SturmPrinz Jacket. Strategically placed openings make it incredibly breathable, so any sweat you produce gets immediately transferred out, leaving you cool and dry on the inside. You can even use it as a heavy-duty insulating layer during cold winter months.
An indispensable windproof, lightweight shell jacket formulated for female riders. The UMA GT wind jacket can easily be stowed in your pocket while riding. Cut in Assos' revised women’s Long Distance design, this is a comfort-focused, easy-to-throw-on piece for essential protection, minimal volume, and maximum performance.
The Assos tiburuGiletEquipe is a spring/fall cycling vest that will fast become your favorite riding partner. A lightweight package of protection, the front panels of this cycling gilet use Assos’ tech-savvy TwinDeck construction with its superior insulating and high-wicking properties to trap heat at your core where it’s needed most. Sitting in the sweet spot between when a shell is too much and a jersey is not enough, the rear of the tiburuGiletEquipe uses RXQ, a high-stretch fabric from the RX soft-shell family that helps create a breathable and fast-drying microclimate. A camlock zipper allows for controlled ventilation, and the welded bottom seam keeps this cycling vest in place while also sealing-out weather and maintaining comfort. The fit is no less than perfect, featuring Assos’ signature rear stabilizer panel, making sagging pockets a thing of the past. With reflective piping on the shoulders for riding in low light and the esteemed triple ramp concept pockets, this is a covet-worthy cycling vest to keep you warm during chilling mornings and cool descents.
Page 1 of 1