- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$38.99 - $42.99
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
$38.99 - $46.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm thickness DSP tape is the thickest version in the DSP line. DSP (Durasoft Polymer) features increased shock absorption and a tacky feel in dry or wet conditions.
$10.00 - $11.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$27.99 - $28.00
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Finish off that great tape job with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bar Keeper End Plugs. These expandable plugs fit in the end of your road bars and are made from forged aluminum to last through plenty of tape changes. They fit 20-25mm inner diameter bars.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Saddle up and hit the road with Origin-8's Classique Sport Leather Tape. It's crafted from real, full-grain leather and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, this beautiful addition to your bicycle is finished with classic wooden end plugs.
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Planet Bike's Organic Cotton Tape is simple, functional, and timeless. The cotton wrap naturally wicks away moisture and has an incredibly responsive bar feel. It features a tight weave that's built to last in all weather conditions. And, the adhesive backing makes installation secure and easy.
Planet Bike's Road Wrap is made of a soft, durable material. It also has a raised ridge in the center for a great grip.
Planet Bike’s Tachyon collection is the ultimate in comfort and performance. Whether you’re riding cyclocross or on the road, the thick padding and tacky diamond-patterned texture keep your hands happy with superior shock absorption and control. - Rubber outer coating for control and E.V.A. foam under layer for ultimate shock absorption - Gel-infused adhesive backing - Elasticity and adhesive backing makes wrapping and rewrapping a snap - Tacky in wet and dry conditions for a better grip - Includes: 2 full-length strips, 2 short brake lever strips, 2 finishing strips, 2 reflective end plugs - Long lasting UV protection keeps your bar tape colorful through rugged use
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!