Parts & Accessories
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
- Specifically designed for boots and larger shoes - Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps - Sold in pairs
- Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps - Sold in pairs
- Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps - Sold in pairs
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
- Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals - Mountain SPD compatible
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included