- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$22.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$23.99 - $27.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$23.99 - $25.99
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
- Thick, durable tread with a smooth surface and deep multi-directional siping - Suitable for pavement and all-weather use - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire
- Kenda model K831 - Alfa-Bite style ATB tire
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
- Kenda model K837
The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
- Kenda model K130 - Black Streetcruiser tire
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Strat-O-Balloon Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g) 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
$24.99 - $30.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Schwalbe's Land Cruiser is at home on trails, pavement and bike paths. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard layer helps prevent flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. And, with enough lugs on the side for plenty of grip in dirt or mud, the Land Cruiser always keeps you in control.
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
There is no better choice for beginners than Schwwalbe's Tough Tom. The Tough Tom is a new addition, adopting the proven Nobby Nic tread profile. It’s the right choice for when you want to get out there and start to tackle those rough trails.
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
The Schwalbe CX Comp is light and economical. It is a true cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile. Perfect for those who are looking for a fast rolling rubber with great cornering grip.
Continental's Traffic is the quintessential tire for daily use in the city and country. The center row ensures a comfortable ride on the street, while the knobs on the shoulders offer traction for exploring gravel roads and tame trails. Its solid construction and robust side wall make it an optimal companion when heading out into the excitement of big city streets.
$26.99 - $36.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Economical knobbed all-purpose cruiser tire for on- and off-pavement use. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire
The CST Ciudad is an an extremely durable tire that excels at urban riding and commuting. - Grooved slick tread rolls fast while offering consistent grip - 1.5mm layer of Kevlar between tread and casing to resist cuts and tears from road debris
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
For a great all-around mountain bike tire, Serfas gives you the Karver LT. The Karver boasts medium-height knobs in the center for speed and taller knobs on the sides for excellent cornering. It can be used as both a front and rear tire.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.