Parts & Accessories
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
- Proprietary 6mm thick (standard is 4mm) 7075 aluminum nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20 grams per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke - Only for use with Torque nipple specific rims. Sold in bags of 36 nipples - T-20 Torx broach for pre-tensioning, 3mm flats for fine adjustment - See Tools - Wheelbuilding section for Atomlab Torque nipple tools
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
$7.39 - $20.99
Replacement axles for MX-2000 hubs. Size: 14 x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M18F - MPN: 370666 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 100mm Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-389R - MPN: 370668 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M17F - MPN: 370667 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-M88R - MPN: 370682 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm slotted for 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
$13.59 - $14.19
Replacement axles for Black Ops MX-1100 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-576F - MPN: 370664 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 152mm - Supplier Part: KT-5V3R - MPN: 370665 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
$14.19 - $30.79
Replacement axles for Black Ops MT-3100 hubs. Bearing shoulder to bearing shoulder is 59mm. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-M37F - MPN: 370685 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-M98R - MPN: 370686 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Front/Rear: Rear - OLD: 175mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2100 hubs. Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-MB9R - MPN: 370684 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Decals for replacement rims
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
Chris King ISO SD QR front axle end to pair with QR axles.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front, and Classic Rear
Chris King never settles for anything but perfect, so you shouldn't either. This replacement axle replaces a damaged or worn axle on Small Diameter (SD) Chris King ISO front hubs designed to work with Quick Release skewered fork ends. To convert your ISO SD hub from a different axle standard to QR, you'll need this axle, along with the following parts: - ISO SD QR Front Axle End, Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN): PHB308 - 9mm Front Axle Adjustment Cone, MPN: PHB701
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Small component with a large impact. A poorly constructed or unsuitable tyre rim tape can be the cause of many punctures. It is especially important with hollow section rims to use a pressure-resistant rim band which covers the entire rim. The fabric-reinforced Continental Easy Tape rim protector is designed for use under high air pressure conditions. The various widths enable a perfect fit for all standard rims. The high pressure design for racing cyclists withstands up to 220 psi, without becoming deformed. The flat construction type also significantly eases the job of tyre fitting.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
A safe haven for your wheelset. - Soft protective wheel bag for safe transport of two wheels up to 29 inches. - Engineered for Crankbrothers by EVOC. - Durable, water resistant construction made from polyurethane coated 600D polyester - Internal divider keeps wheels protected from each other - Integrated pocket for stowing small items - Integrated axle protection - Integrated carry handles
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Replacement nipples for installing spokes on ENVE carbon fiber cycling wheels. Rim, spoke, and hub won’t stay together on their own. These are the only nipples you should use on our wheels. - Material: Brass - ENVE nipples are required in order to keep your wheel warranty valid
The finest wheels deserve the best skewers. These skewers echo ENVE's design ethos of light weight, durability, and aesthetics. This set of high-end quick release skewers for ENVE carbon fiber wheels also work well with any QR hubs and dropouts requiring 100/130mm (Rim Brake) or 100/135mm skewers (Disc Brake). - Weight: 87g (100/130), 88g (100/135)
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
- Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Features - Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Your riding doesn’t need to stop when the weather gets cold. Features - Giant road thru-axle trainer axle - Alloy construction - For use on 2017+ Giant road bikes with a 142x12mm rear thru-axle
- 10mm axle holes for mountain bike applications - 14mm axle holes for BMX applications - Heavy duty steel protects frame, tensions chain - M8 threading, Nylock nut
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- 14 gauge forged 7075 alloy with CNC finish - Matches Halo and Gusset anodized colors perfectly - Sold in bags of 50 - length: 12mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Non-quick release design for added security - Alloy anchor nut includes Anti-Spin tab which prevents unwanted turning of nut when tightening or loosening the hex through-bolt - XL version compatible with thicker dropouts (up to 10mm thick) - Torque to 7 N - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Shaft: Chromoly
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
Page 1 of 6 Next page