Parts & Accessories
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
$19.00 - $31.00
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
$19.99 - $20.00
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
Rear Wheel Axle for X0 hubs, including the following wheels: Rise 60 (B1), Roam 30, Roam 40, Rail 40, Rise XX, Roam 50, 60 B1 Compatible with part numbers: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
- Wheel axle rear Zipp 176D Disc Brake (axle only)
- Wheel Axle - Front
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub axle end cap set, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake - Rim brake compatible with XDR & 11-speed
- Hub axle end cap set, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake - Quick release
$54.00 - $98.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
- Wheel bearing kit front/rear - Bearing dimensions: 17 x 30 x 7mm - Material: steel - 2 pieces
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
$100.00 - $140.00
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
Wheel Freehub Kit—XD Driver Body Kit—Zipp ZM2 - Compatible With: WH-MOTO-30-B1
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XD Driver Body Kit—ZM1 3Zero - Compatible With: WH-MOTO-30-A1
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed (Red), Campagnolo 10/11 Speed (Blue) - Material: Aluminum
$129.00 - $216.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Hub axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub Axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
Replacement freehub for Zipp ZR1 Hubs
Wheel Freehub Kit SRAM XDR for Super 9RB - Compatible only with the Super 9 - Compatible With: WH-SP9-CCR-A1
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Page 1 of 16 Next page