How the Pros Do It
The Omloop has been a pro piece since we first saw riders at a cold and dry Omloop Het Nieuwsblad a few years back cutting off their knee warmers. So we figured out how to make a thermal short that doesn't need a gripper elastic to hold it in place, yet that comes down right to the bend of the knee for extra warmth.
We developed this piece with professionals, and it's become a rider favorite for both training and racing. Try it and you'll understand why.
- The original Belgian-style knee-length thermal short
- Thermoflex fabric for maximum warmth and stretch
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli's top race - short as used by Team Ineos
- Knee length with a raw edge that doesn't cut into the back of the knee
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- 12°-18°C / 54°-65°F
- Weight: 214 g
|Black/Red Reflex / Small||08055688325961||L16520231-2||210000189860|
|Black/Red Reflex / Medium||08055688325978||L16520231-3||210000189861|
|Black/Red Reflex / Large||08055688304263||L16520231-4||189862|
|Black/Red Reflex / X-Large||08055688325985||L16520231-5||189863|
|Black/Red Reflex / XX-Large||08055688325992||L16520231-6|
|Black/Red Reflex / XXX-Large||08055688326005||L16520231-7|