The Mattoc is an amazing fork due to its versatility yet made even more amazing as its capability to do it all comes without compromise. The “versatile specificity” of this fork means that it adapts perfectly to many disciplines and styles of riding while performing flawlessly in each and every one. The Mattoc Comp’s 34mm Manitou-engineered chassis keeps weight to a minimum while maintaining best-in-class stiffness. Its Expert Air spring with IVA technology, ABS+ compression damping, and in-leg adjustable TPC rebound damping make for the smoothest ride you’ve experienced yet. With air, air volume, rebound, and compression adjustments that smooth ride can be tailored to your specific needs. The next step to a better ride starts with Mattoc, #thepeoplesfork.
- 27.5” is 20g less than the previous model.
- Expert Air allows for internal travel adjustments with no added parts.
- Expert Air spring systems contain a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process. This gives the spring rate a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots in the stroke, along with giving riders of different weights the same initial stroke feel. Expert Air has identical performance to Dorado Air in a more cost-effective package.
- Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA) modifies the volume in the positive air chamber with self-contained spacers dictating the position of the IVA piston. This allows the main air spring ramp-up to be tuned to the rider's weight, style, and conditions without the need for additional parts.
- Absolute Plus (ABS+) is a shim stack-based damper that features external incremental Low-Speed compression adjustment.
- 27.5” 110-150mm, 29” 110-150mm.
- TSR (Trail Side Relief) casting bleed screws allow users to release casting pressure from the fork. Casting pressure increases during normal riding. Extreme riding can increase the pressure at a quicker rate. Temperature and elevation changes can also cause increased casting pressure. Releasing casting pressure can improve overall fork feel and small bump compliance.
- Expert air spring and lower weight bring top-level performance to a new price point.
- Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA) allows customized ramp-up specific to the rider or the conditions with self-contained spacers
- Black anodized 34mm 6000 series alloy stanchions
- 1-piece magnesium, reverse-arch 34mm taper-wall lower legs with 15mm Hexlock SL (tooled) thru-axle Compatible with MILO remote lever (part #992329)
- Disc brake only (74mm post mount/180mm rotor)
- 27.5x3.0"/29x2.5" maximum tire width
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 100mm / 29-inch||100000000007||191-35527-A001|