The Eco-Delta SX is Sun Seeker's most affordable recumbent trike that also happens to be full of great features. The 3-wheel design gives this recumbent superior stability, while the ergonomic position is great for staying comfortable and relaxed even on all-day rides. The steel frame is strong and compliant for shock absorbency over rough roads and the aluminum wheels wrapped in durable Kenda tires are smooth-rolling. The seven-speed drivetrain provides plenty of options for hills and the Promax brakes deliver reliable stopping power. It has a fully-adjustable mesh-back saddle with a padded bottom that keeps you cool and comfortable on long outings. There are spare bottle mounts on the handlebar and seat frame to let you carry plenty of hydration for the long hauls.
- X-Seam range: 31 – 53 inches
The perfect recumbent starts by measuring which bike best fits your body and needs. The following information is provided to help guide on measuring your X-Seam. For more detailed information and to learn how to make the necessary recumbent bicycle adjustments, please refer to your Sun Seeker Owner’s Manual or visit your authorized Sun Seeker bike dealer.
You will need a tape measure and a board that is approximately 30" to 48” long (an
ironing board will work).
1. Place one end of the board on the floor, then put the entire board flush against any wall.
2. Pull the bottom of the board 14 to 16” out away from the wall. This should simulate a comfortable reclined
position similar to what you would have when driving a car.
3. Pull your butt tightly against the bottom of the board (by holding the board steady in its position with your
hands, while gently scooting your butt against the board).
4. Extend your legs straight out (no bending of the knees), and point your toes straight up towards the ceiling. (It will be necessary to remove your shoes for this step.)
5. Now take the measurement from the base of the reclined board to the bottom of your shoeless heel.
VIOLA! You now have your “X-Seam” measurement, which will determine if you will fit your desired SUN SEEKER model recumbent.
Hint #1 – You can place a book at the base of your heel before you have straightened out your legs, then once your legs are straight, you can get up and make take the measurement from the board’s base to the point that your heel left the book.
Hint #2 – You may want to repeat the measuring process from start to finish, to insure that your “X-Seam” measurement is correct, if only for peace of mind.
|Frame||High Tensile Tig Welded Steel|
|Fork||High Tensile Steel|
|Headset||1 1/8" Steel|
|Hubs||Front: B/ORear: Sealed Bearing Trike|
|Spokes||14g. Stainless Steel|
|Tires||20×1.50 Kenda Kwest|
|Crankset||Single Alloy 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Loose Ball 68mm|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||13-32, 7 Speed|
|Handlebars||Steel w/2 Bottle Braze-ons|
|Stem||Alloy 240mm Recumbent 2pc|
|Brake Levers||Promax Locking Linear Pull|
|Brakes||Front: Promax Alloy Linear PullRear: Promax Mechanical Disc|
|Saddle||Steel Frame 1pc – Padded/Mesh w/ Bottle Braze-ons|
|Accessories & Extras||300 lbs. weight limit, Rans Style seat slide|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Navy Blue / Gloss Grey||888571010235||670112|