$39.99 - $40.00
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
Winner of the Eurobike Award, Hiplok LITE is a secure, wearable chain lock. LITE weighs just over 1kg yet protects your bike with a Sold Secure approved 8mm hardened-steel shackle with anti-pick locking cylinder and 6mm hardened-steel chain. Hiplok’s trusted patented wearable design, which adjusts to fit the rider without being locked to the body, provides a safe way to take a tough chain lock with you. Includes 3 x keys and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
The original wearable bike lock. Hiplok ORIGINAL is a high-security chain lock with a Sold Secure rated hardened-steel chain and 12mm hardened-steel shackle. With Hiplok’s patented belt fastening, it adjusts to fit the waist while riding without being locked to the body, providing an easy way to take a tough chain lock with you. ORIGINAL comes with 3 coded replaceable keys, a toughened-nylon, removable, washable sleeve and Hiplok’s Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
$109.99 - $119.00
The innovative Bordo 6000 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
$169.99 - $199.99
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
$29.99 - $34.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
$109.99 - $139.99
The ABUS Steel-O-Chain Ivy 9100 lock offers hardcore protection and the ultimate in peace of mind wherever you lock up your bike. With 10mm-thick hardened steel chain links, it resists prying and cutting. The chain is wrapped in a tough mesh sleeve to keep your bike's finish safe and the impressively reinforced lock body resists picking for security you can count on.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$19.79 - $21.59
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$18.39 - $22.19
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$13.59 - $17.59
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$11.19 - $15.79
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$14.39 - $18.79
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$14.79 - $16.59
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$19.39 - $20.59
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$10.39 - $13.19
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$10.79 - $13.79
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Page 1 of 7 Next page