$21.99 - $35.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
Nylon beaded cable ties - 8-inch - Reusable
Nylon cable ties - 8 inches long
$14.99 - $18.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
- Alloy construction - Push button adjustment - Fully adjustable length - -Includes: top plate and 2-bolts (1-hex, 1-Allen)
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
- Direct-mount adjustable kickstand - Direct mount attaches to the chainstay dropout - Adjusts to fit bikes from 24" to 29" - Large foot profile for increased stability
- Highly reflective sticker sheets that contain a variety of different shapes and sizes of stickers - Perfect for frames, helmets, pads, or anywhere you want to add a bit more visibility
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
KL-BOX bracket with two velcro mounting straps. - Serfas KL-BOX Lock Mounting Bracket - (2) Velcro Mounting Straps
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- and CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. Compatible with current classic series trainers. Not compatible with the JetFluid Pro, SuperMagneto Pro, PowerBeam Pro, or PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm or 148x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. - Adapts a thru axle hub bike for a trainer - Only compatible with current basic trainers - Fits most 142-148mm thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch
A League of Its Own Since their inception, bike trainers have set out to solve one problem: simulating outdoor riding, indoors. Then came smart trainers and indoor cycling apps, complete with virtual races, group rides and controlled workouts. Suddenly athletes across disciplines were eager to ride indoors. The indoor training renaissance isn’t over. To make the experience even better, and to harness all the benefits riding indoors has to offer, you need a way to stay comfortable and engaged. The MP1 Nfinity Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. The MP1 with Nfinity technology truly moves the way you do because it adds the fore/aft axis to the equation. The MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category – but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether. Features Introducing Nfinity Technology In order to bring stationary cycling to life, the MP1 needed movement in multiple axes. The result is an innovative technology combining curves, axes, gravity physics and mechanical ingenuity. The MP1 is the only way to experience this revolutionary technology. Compatible with Nearly Any Bike Trainer If you can experience the freedom of movement indoors, then why limit access with trainer compatibility? We believe that anyone with a bike trainer that fits should be able to tap into the benefits of Saris Nfinity Technology via a ride on the MP1 – which is pretty much everyone. So grab your trainer and check our bike trainer fit guide. Increased Comfort Riding a bike indoors can be uncomfortable because your movement is typically limited by the trainer. Pressure mapping and motion capture technology shows the MP1 significantly alleviates saddle and foot pressure compared to riding a static trainer. Recruit More Muscles It’s true that adding your trainer of choice to the MP1 engages more muscles than a stationary ride. From engaging the upper body to get through sticky spots to activating smaller, key muscles to stay balanced, the MP1 is the only way to recruit large and small muscle groups while riding inside. Adjustable Touch Points The MP1 is compatible with a wide range of setups. Complete with adjustable touch points and well-placed grip tape, the MP1 platform can be used with nearly every indoor bike trainer and training footprint. Looks Good, Too The MP1 looks as good as it moves. The platform deck is made from beautiful birch, while steel sourced from America’s heartland ensures the MP1 can handle the hardest of efforts. For the most cohesive aesthetic, the MP1 is the cornerstone of the Saris trainer eco-system, complete with the trainer desk and smart trainer of choice. It’s Fun, Pure and Simple Our goal was to make the time spent indoors as enjoyable as possible. The movement platform not only enhances the virtual training experience, the MP1 with Nfinity Technology brings indoor training to life. - Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors. - Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every trainer available. - Trailblazing: the MP1 ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt before. - Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that’s anything but boring. - Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles. - Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and birch compliment most training spaces. - Personalized Eco-System: put the MP1 at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station. Specs - Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5” - Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6° - Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers. - Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch - Weight: 62 lb - Dimensions: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide - Fully assembled in box - Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform. - Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb. - Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.
Adjust resistance on Mag trainer without leaving the saddle. - Quick Release mounting system fits most stems. - For use with the Mag bike trainer only
Trainer Mission Control Every training room needs a control center, and the TD1 is more than equipped for the job. Featuring built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets, this indoor trainer desk was designed to keep everything you need charged, organized and close at hand. Its roomy 12" x 20" table top is made from laminated birch for easy clean up, and is supported by stainless, corrosion-resistant steel sourced from America’s heartland. And as part of the Saris trainer eco-system, the TD1 is a perfect complement to the MP1 trainer platform. After just one ride with a dedicated trainer desk, you’ll ask yourself how you ever rode indoors without one. - Stay Charged: built-in power strip keeps training necessities nearby and powered up. - Pick Your Height: adjustable for wide range of bikes and training configurations. - Easy Cleaning: laminated birch wood top makes for easy clean-up post-ride. - Steamlined Look: built-in cable management and stainless steel hardware are both functional and eye-pleasing. - Enhanced Experience: a great addition to indoor training. Specs - Base: 13-inches wide x 36-inches Depth - Desk Top: : 12-inches Width x 20-inches Depth - Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 40- to 55-inches - Materials: Laminated birch table top supported by a steel frame, featuring stainless steel and corrosion-resistant hardware - Cord Length: 6- foot AC cord - Built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets - Built-in cord retention clips for easy cable management and a clean look.
Show Salsa pride and add some flare with these stickers. - Slap a sticker on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
Cannondale Headshok Adaptor for the SKS Shockboard Fender
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
Fork Adapter for Suntour/RockShox Straight allows full fender or Velo fender stays to be mounted to the Suntour, RockShox, or other forks with unique mounting systems.
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around road and gravel bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, full downtube, 4 stays, seat tube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Attach your bike computers, lights, bells, or other bike accessories directly ahead of your ShockStop Suspension Stem. The out-front position keeps things within your line of sight and within easy reach. Benefits: - Conveniently place your component directly in front of your stem within easy reach - 4 different mounting positions let you fine-tune the fit of your bike component Details: - Fits ShockStop Suspension Stem only - 4 different mounting positions Compatibility: - 25.4 mm (1-inch) tube diameter allows flexible mounting of most components