• AX Suede palms with gel padding • Mesh Backs • Adjustable wrist closures
- Silicone grip on palm is ideal for cyclocross and gravel riding - High breathability with vented finger inserts and perforated palm - Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects median nerve - Anatomical neoprene cuff with embossed Velcro closure
Our pro riders love the knit gloves because they provide enough warmth but are extremely comfortable so you don’t even notice them. - Polyester blend for excellent fit and wicking - Soft knit that is warm and breathable - Silicone printed palm for extra grip
With Castelli's Cromo Gloves covering your digits, you'll get the most out of your cold weather rides. Windstopper X-Fast fabric provides the wind protection, while the SmartHeat lining manages moisture so you stay dry and warm. The palm even features a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric, while the thumb panel is made from microsuede for soft touch against your skin.
We developed this glove based on gloves used for scuba diving in cold water. Just like with a wet suit, your body heats up the bit of moisture inside the glove and you stay warm. We gave grip to the palm, adjusted the fit, and chose an extremely high-quality neoprene that’s incredibly stretchy. It’s not enough for super-cold rain days, but for moderate and rainy conditions it’s ideal. - 3mm neoprene insulation to keep your hands warm in wet conditions - Grip print on palm - Extended neoprene cuff to keep the wind and rain out
Castelli's Dolce Gloves are constructed with lightweight, breathable Lycra backs to keep you comfortable and cool. They feature grippy suede palms with vibration-damping foam padding and soft thumb panels for wiping your face.
Do people call you crazy for riding in frigid temperatures? They wouldn't if they knew your secret: Castelli's Estremo Gloves. Heavyweight Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric repels wind and water, meaning your hands will be warm and dry even in the dead of winter. A fleece liner along with other cold-taming features such as grippy palms, a microsuede thumb panel, and extended Neoprene cuffs conspire to keep winter at bay.
- Versatile cool-weather glove for changing seasonal conditions - Thermoflex back of hand for warmth with excellent breathability - Contoured palm for excellent fit and silicone print for optimal grip - Castelli Damping System (CDS) for comfort and control in all conditions - High-stretch cuff for easy on and off
Castelli's Lightness Gloves provide a touch of warmth on cool rides. They're crafted from Castelli's Thermoflex fabric for comfort and insulation, while Clarino palms offer protection, durability, and a great grip on the bars.
- Engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUM Stretch Light fabric and reduced-seam technology - Lightweight for maximum dexterity in mild conditions - Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects median nerve - Reflective details - Silicone zones on palm for extra grip - Touchscreen technology at fingertip
- Engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUM Stretch Warm fabric and reduced-seam technology - Fleece-lined for warmth - Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects median nerve - Neoprene stretch wrist insert for easy on and off - Reflective details - Silicone zones on palm for extra grip - Touchscreen technology at fingertip
- Engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUM Stretch Warm fabric and reduced-seam technology - Fleece lined for warmth - Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects median nerve - Neoprene stretch wrist insert for easy on and off - Reflective details - Silicone zones on palm for extra grip - Touchscreen technology at fingertip
Much of your fall riding is done in moderately cool temperatures where a glove is certainly necessary, but you don't yet need or want a big, bulky, heavily insulated glove. Those are the conditions this glove is made for. Its Gore Windstopper outer shell keeps the wind off, while the fleecy backing provides some warmth. But the overall construction is quite slim, so it's a sleek glove that doesn't overdo it. Perfect for your favorite fall riding conditions. - Asymmetrical cuff with high-stretch neoprene insert for easy on and off - Gore Windstopper X-Fast fleece-backed fabric keeps wind out and heat in - High-grip palm pads - Touchscreen inserts at fingertip - Reflective detail
The creation of this product started with a list of the things we wanted to fix about winter gloves: we wanted to make a glove that's warm without being bulky, is easy to get on and off, is mostly waterproof without having it suck in dry weather due to low breathability, and is super comfortable. We innovated everything on this glove, starting with the base fabrics: we've used a stretch water-resistant windproof outer shell over PrimaLoft Gold insulation to make it warm, and an insanely soft inner liner that happens to slide easily over even a sweaty hand for easy on/off. The wrist zipper allows the glove to open almost completely for ingress/egress and also slims up the glove so it doesn't look like a ski glove, even though it's good for moderately cold temperatures. - Rain or Shine product made to excel in both dry and wet conditions - PrimaLoft Gold insulation for warmth - YKK water-repellent zipper for easy on and off - Engineered silicone print for optimal grip - Water-repellent fabric for protection in wet conditions -Touchscreen inserts at fingertip
This is our best all-round cold-weather glove. It’s completely waterproof and insulated, yet we’ve kept the bulk down to a minimum so you don’t feel like you’re wearing ski gloves. The stretch wrist opening makes it easy to get on and off, and the reflective details are useful in the low light conditions of winter riding. - Waterproof breathable internal membrane - Fleece liner for cold protection - Reflective panel for high visibility - Touchscreen inserts at fingertips - Allover silicone grip pattern on palm - Microsuede thumb pane
Page 1 of 1