The last mile will be just as comfortable as the first on Specialized's Women's Oura Expert Gel Saddle. It features a compliant, vibration-damping carbon-reinforced shell, a women's-specific shape, and Specialized's Body Geometry technology for premium ergonomics and maximum comfort. It also boasts ultra-light EVA foam padding with gel, plus hollow titanium rails to keep the weight down. What's more, the Oura is available in three widths for a perfect fit.
Watch the miles fly by like never before aboard Specialized's Romin Expert Evo Gel Saddle. Its extended cutout, Body Geometry ergonomics and supportive EVA and gel padding all ensure that regardless of your mileage, you ride in comfort. Plus, the Romin boasts lightweight hollow-titanium rails and a durable, water-resistant Micromatrix top, too. And, it's available in three widths for a perfect fit.
Modern styling, premium comfort and outstanding lightness make Specialized's Romin Evo Pro Saddle a superb upgrade for any bike. Its extended cutout, Body Geometry ergonomics and supportive EVA padding all ensure that no matter how far you ride, you'll feel great. Plus, the Romin has featherweight FACT-carbon rails and a durable, water-resistant Micromatrix top, too. And, it's available in three widths for a perfect fit.
Offering top-notch comfort in a lightweight package, Specialized's Women's Lithia Comp Gel Saddle is one sweet upgrade. It combines the lasting comfort of soft-density foam and gel padding with Specialized's medically proven Body Geometry ergonomic shape, which features a cutout that eliminates pressure. You'll also appreciate the durable and water-resistant Micromatrix top and lightweight hollow-chromoly rails, too. Plus, this super seat even comes in different widths so you can get the perfect fit.
Gel padding and an elastomer spring suspension make this bike seat marvelously comfortable. The A.R.S. Spring is a great choice for the cyclist looking for a wider platform and an extra amount of cushion and shock absorption.
- All-purpose saddle with cutaway sides and medium padding
$8.99 - $12.79
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
• 6 x 10-1/4" • Quilted top • Padded
• Vintage Italian racing profile • Synthetic leather cover with medium padding
- Similar to the Logo saddle except a bit wider with deep padding
Electra's Ergo Saddle gives you the support and comfort you need to cruise all day. Its plush padding is paired with a soft Lycra insert and shock-absorbing elastomers to smooth out even the roughest roads.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
Take a spin on Liv/giant's Contact Forward saddle! It's ideal for riders who prefer a leaned over, sporty position on the bike. An anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel let you rack up the miles, and the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride.
Cruise in total comfort on Cloud 9's Contour Cruiser Gel Seat. Its contoured shape makes it fit like your favorite easy chair and the gel padding and coil-spring suspension mean you'll always ride in the lap of luxury.
It's the classic cruiser seat updated with Cloud-9's extra-comfortable design. The Cruiser Gel AR has a classic sprung suspension for support and vibration damping. Plus, it boasts contoured gel foam for awesome padding and plushness.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select VAR ES is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, 11.25-inch wide top, a vibration-damping elastomer suspension and a cutout in the top. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
• Quilted vinyl top • Padded • Steel chrome-plated springs • 6 x 10-1/4 inches
- Lightweight TiNox rails - Fiberglass composite shell - Identical padding as the Pro Model - Friction reduction and silicone treatment for enhanced glide
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base.
$19.99 - $24.99
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
• 12-3/4 x 14in • Padded black top with red stitching • Steel base • Coil spring suspension • Flat rails
$55.90 - $69.90
• Featuring superlight padding and a sleek classic form • Features minimal graphics in a variety of colors. Choose standard colors: SF-225* or electric colors: SF-226*
- Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding - Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities - Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability
Keep it classic, comfortable, and plush with Giant's Cruiser Springer Saddle. Soft padding on the top combines with dual springs on the saddle rails for plush, all-day comfort.
- Supreme AirForm Foam Padding - Max Comfort Elastomer Suspension - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 260 x 218mm
- AirForm Foam Padding - Dampening Rail Suspension System - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 274 x 137mm
- AirForm Foam Padding - Dampening Rail Suspension System - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 163 x 279mm
The SMC4 Sport Gel maximizes comfort with the addition of gel pads. Thanks to these broad gel pads, even more rider comfort and pressure relief is possible. The 9mm relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for the perineal area. The large sitting area of the saddle effectively reduces pressure points, distributing the pressure equally across the sit bones. Unlike step-saddles, the flat seating surface of the SMC4 enables dynamic sitting positions. - Shell: nylon composite - Rail: chromoly - Cover: microfiber - Padding: orthopedic comfort foam with gel pads
The PS 1.0 is a fresh look for the Time Trial saddle. It features the same 15-series padding and sloped front arms, but with new sleek graphics. Key features: - Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support - ISM’s firmest padding level - Rear transition hook - Sloped front arms Commonly used for: - Triathlon bikes - Time Trial bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Short - Length: 250mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 15-Series Foam and Gel - Rails: CrN/Ti Alloy or Proprietary Stainless Steel Alloy - Colors: Black, white - Available as part of the ISM Demo Program
Page 1 of 18 Next page