Made with ultralight composite rims, this disc-brake cyclocross tubeless WheelSystem is made for chasing podiums or tackling rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- Ultralight full composite 700C rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 21mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance
- Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control
- Sapim Laser/Sapim Race straight-pull stainless spokes- 28 hole front/rear
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant alloy hub shell, 6-bolt compatible with pawl based driver system
- Includes end caps for the following configurations:
- Rear: 142x12mm T/A
- 1630g per pair
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Spokes||Sapim Laser/Sapim Race straight-pull stainless|
|Extras||Tubeless rim strips and valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||04713250807706||350000164|