- Accepts wheels from 16 to 29 inch with or without tire - Supports hubs up to 157 mm width. Truing of 20 mm or other dimension axle wheels requires additional adaptors. - The calipers enable simultaneous radial control of the wheel position on both sides, with an additional possibility to control radial symmetry in relation to the hub. - The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent scratching the rim. - Spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel
$499.99 - $529.99
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
Perfect for the mechanic on the go! Our Bike Gator portable bike repair stand folds down small for easy transport and is easy to assemble once you're at the venue. We offer it with the same clamps as our shop-based Pro model stands, so no matter your preference there's a stand for you. Despite its low weight at 5.7kg it has a capacity of 30kg, so even those of you working on downhill bikes or tandems can make use of this bike stand. - The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg - The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability - NEW Jaw mount and rotation system - Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
- Electric repair stand is not just powerful, but also smart. It features endless height adjust, but it can also lift or descend a bike automatically with a push of a button. It also stops on its own when bike reaches the ground. - Endless height adjust, travel adjust limiters, internal routed cables - Equipped with Master shop repair clamp 1693.1M - Secures directly to the floor or on a heavy-duty metal fixed plate - Measurement: W750xL750xH2072 mm - Weight: 106 kg (with a steel fixed plate) - Load capacity: 400N (40kg)
Topeak's sleek FlashStand FAT is a super parking/display stand that folds up for pocket-sized portability. This affordable, lightweight wonder securely holds your mountain bike by the non-drive side crankarm to keep it upright and safe. Take it along in your jersey pocket for those quick pit stops, too!
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
Designed for bikes with hollow spindle cranksets. Lift the rear wheel to mount bike on the tune-up stand in seconds for washing, display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: hollow spindle drive side crank - ADD FEATURE: Quick tool-free assembly - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Steel - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 18 kg / 39.7 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Bike with hollow spindle cranksets (more than 20 mm) - SIZE (folded): 40 x 40 x 8 cm / 15.7” x 15.7” x 3.1” - SIZE (open): 40.5 x 39.5 x 38 cm / 15.9” x 15.6” x 15” - 1.8 kg / 3.97 lb
Topeak's LineUp Stand securely holds your bike by the rear wheel for storage or display. Its spring-loaded arm automatically adjusts to fit wheels from 20-inches to 29-inches in diameter. Use it at home to store your bike, or use it to hold your pit bike at your next cross race!
A pro-level work stand with a built-in closable small parts bin. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening/releasing the clamp with ease. Clamp Head: Non-marring rubber jaws, 360° rotation Clamp Height: 107cm to 178cm (42" – 70") Clamp Opening: 1.9cm to 4.5cm (0.75" – 1.8") Folding: Two QR clamps Base: HD folding 6061 T6 tubes Max Weight Capacity: 25kg / 55lb Added Features: Carry bag, Rubber base feet, Clamp lever, Closable small parts bin Size: 17.8 x 117cm / 7.0" x 46.0" (Folded); 135cm / 53.1" (Base Diameter) Weight: 6kg / 13.23lb
A pro level workstand with a built-in digital weight scale. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening / releasing the clamp with ease. Clamp Head Non-marring rubber jaws 360° rotation Digital weight scale Clamp Height 122 cm to 183 cm (48” - 72”) Clamp Opening 1.9 cm to 4.5 cm (0.75” - 1.8”)
Prevents handlebar and front wheel from rotating or moving when the bike be stored or fixed.
- Designed to be easily mounted to post, wall, bench and flat surface. - Adjustable linkage clamp allows the bike positioned at any angle. - Max load: 30 kg.
- Clamp can be positioned at 5 directions. - Adjustable in height, 105 - 150 cm. - Max load: 50 kg
- Clamp can be adjustable height from 106 to 144 cm. - No tools required to set up for bike maintenance or fold for storage. - Made of aluminum for lightweight. - Weight: 6.18 kg. - Max load: 35 kg. - Tools are not included.
Features: - Velcro fastener secures frame to bottom bracket cradle. - Plastic bottom bracket cradle won’t harm bike’s finish. - Carry bag, tool tray and wheel hook are included. - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage. - Ideal for heavy-duty work.
- Professional quality folding repair stand - Telescoping center pole and folding base make it easy to transport and store - 360-degree clamp rotation with quick release lever - Includes: Work Tray
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets - Coated alloy - Anti-slip base
$9.99 - $19.99
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
Park's Work Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put and many slots for holding your tools. The Tool Tray fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-11, PRS-12, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands.
The RPP-1 offers simple but effective protection for your service area. This 32" tall pad prevents damage to bikes caused by being leaned against or knocked over onto your Park Tool professional repair stand. Covered with an attractive Park Tool blue vinyl finish for easy wiping off of dirt and grease. - Compatible with Park Tool Shop Repair Stands with a 2" diameter lower post, including all generations of PRS-2 and PRS-3 - Easily removed and installed with hook-and-loop material
Park Tool's Repair Kit features the most common replacement parts for the 100-3C and 100-5C clamps. Includes: • 118s adjusting barrel • 117s eyebolt • 121s adjusting barrel pivot • 136 nut • 116s cap screws (2) • 108s-2 pins (2) • 107s-2 pin (1) • Washers (3) • E-clips (3)
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Professional Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
The PCS-EXT is an extension for the older pre-2001 repair stands. The kit includes a quick-release collar and extension tube to raise the working height of the stand. The PCS-EXT is required for use of the 106-AC (sold separately).
Page 1 of 3 Next page